Quick and easy to install With a weight of only 22 kilograms, this three-phase Sunny Tripower can be installed quickly and space-saving.
Thanks to the integrated web interface, the Sunny Tripower can be put into operation quickly via smartphone or tablet.
• One-person installation due to low weight of 17 kg
• Compact design means minimal space requirements
• 100% plug-and-play installation Intelligent solar power generation The Sunny Tripower has it all:
established product features such as OptiTrac Global Peak and SMA Smart Connected, which are now supplemented by integrated TS4-R communication for
module optimization. As a result, shading of the module is no problem.
The integrated OptiTrac Global Peak color management system ensures maximum yields in the light shade.
For large shading quantities or complex roof structures, TS4-R module optimizers can be installed easily and selectively for maximum yields.
The free SMA Smart Connected service analyzes the operation of the inverter, informs the installer immediately about irregularities and offers
solutions for maximum system availability. Via the SMA Monitoring Portals, operators and installers have an overview of the system at all times.
Thanks to the TS4-R module optimizer, it is even possible to monitor each individual module on request.
Integrated service SMA Smart Connected
• Integrated shadow management with OptiTrac Global Peak and TS4-R communication
• Free online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
• Dynamic active power limitation Flexibly expandable at any time With the Sunny Tripower, plant operators and installers are always up to date. If solar power is used more intensively in the home, systems with the Sunny Tripower can be expanded at any time to include intelligent energy management and storage solutions from SMA. Automatic inverter updates
• Intelligent energy management and storage solutions can be added at any time
• Can be combined with TS4-R components for module optimization Investment security included With SMA Smart Connected , SMA is the first manufacturer to offer free and automatic inverter monitoring that helps installers to serve customers quickly and purposefully. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. In this way, PV system owners and installers benefit from minimized diagnostic and downtime. If it becomes necessary to replace the inverter, SMA will send a replacement device quickly and free of charge.